Works L&W group - WLW group: Works - Locksmith's and Welding.
Works L&W Group Ltd. (WLW GROUP), based in Hradec Kralove, was established on April 27th, 2011, based on long-term experience of the company founders in the field of installation and welding works. The main activities of our company are mainly deliveries and installation in the Czech Republic and abroad in all industries e.g. petrochemical, food industry etc.
- investment units
- steel structures
- technological equipment
We also provide moving and packaging of large-volume equipment in the international field, technical-engineering services in terms of quality assurance, coordination activities in the execution of works. We ensure and check necessary documentation as well as service repairs and works during shutdowns, e.g. for UNIPETROL - RPA.
We do the work we enjoy, we have to think about it and the result is visible.
Marie Dvořáková, CEO
Besides broad technical equipment necessary to provide quality services, the company dispose of a range of privileges
- WPQR welding procedures for various welding methods (111, 135, 136, 141)
- The company also holds certificates issued by TIČR (Technická Inspekce České Republiky)
(TIČR) for the manufacture and repair of dedicated gas and pressure equipment
Strict environmental and safety rules are obviously superior to all the other activities. It is a generally positive trend, which cultivates the environment of assembly workplaces and is a proof that Czech companies fully match their western counterparts.
Certificates issued by TÜV
- Production of steel structures according to EN1090-2-EXC1 a EXC2
- Pressure equipment and piping Modul A2 European directive PED 2014/68/EU modul A2
- Production of welded products according to ČSN EN ISO 3834-2:2006